Center for Academic Success and Excellence
The Center for Academic Success & Excellence (CASE) Student Advisory Board (SAB) helps the Director develop the vision and strategic plan for the center. Because the mission of CASE is to support the persistence and graduation of underrepresented students, it is critical that student input is considered in planning the future of the center.
Student Advisory Board charge:
- Identify key issues affecting the students at Mizzou.
- Provide critical feedback on CASE priorities.
- Represent the CASE in discussions and presentations with the university community.
- Communicate updates to/from SAB from/to respective student groups.
The minimum time commitment involved is:
- 1.5 hours for monthly SAB meetings (SAB members may not miss more than one meeting per semester. Members who are not able to meet this requirement will be asked to step down and will be replaced by an alternate).
- Any additional meetings that the SAB decides to hold.
Members of the SAB:
Students are invited to apply for the CASE Student Advisory Board. The 2018 Application deadline is January 25th, 2018. Applications will be reviewed and interviews will be held the week of January 29th. Students will be notified of their acceptance to the Student Advisory Board.