The CASE Summer Bridge Program will not take place during Summer 2022. We will be utilizing this time to make way for an enhanced experience in Summer 2023.
“I gave up a trip to Mexico to participate in the summer program and I can say it was one of the best decisions I could have made.”Zach
The Summer Bridge Program is an academic learning community held during an 8-week Summer session bridging the gap between high school to college. Summer Bridge offers the first-year, first-time college students an opportunity to enroll in general education courses and utilize campus resources to achieve success at MU.
- Earn credit hours toward general education requirements.
- Receive academic tutoring and coaching to become a more effective student.
- Attend workshops and discussions built around increasing adaptability and resilience.
- Develop relationships with faculty and students to support students’ college careers.
- Become familiar with campus resources and the college experience.
- Upon successful completion of the program, students are eligible for a scholarship opportunity. The scholarship is worth $2,500 for the academic year and is renewable for three additional years.
For more information or questions regarding the summer transition program, please contact:
Center for Academic Success & Excellence