A four year program to prepare you for the next 40 years of success and excellence.
The CASE Scholars program strives to assist underrepresented students in a variety of academic disciplines successfully transition into their undergraduate journey through fostering mentor relationships and providing learning opportunities that support their academic enrichment, financial literacy and sense of belonging, thus fostering their ability to persist and conquer any challenges they face at the University of Missouri.
Summer Bridge (May 31st – July 26th, 2019)
- Take classes from award-winning faculty
- Live on-campus and make new friends
- Explore learning and success strategies
- Build positive financial habits
- Create a success and wellness routine
- Engage with weekly workshops
- Attend study halls and tutoring sessions
- Network with faculty and staff
- Participate in community service
- Get paired with a mentor
- Complete an internship or study abroad
- Attend job readiness workshops
- Get paired with an alumni mentor
- Prep for jobs or graduate school pathways
- Give back through mentoring
- Earn credit hours toward general education requirements.
- Receive academic coaching to become a more effective student.
- Attend workshops and discussions built around increasing adaptability and resilience.
- Develop relationships with faculty and students to support students’ college career.
- Become familiar with campus resources
- Upon successful completion of the program, students are eligible for a scholarship opportunity. The scholarship is worth $2,500 for the academic year and is renewable for the three additional years. (Students receiving the following automatic scholarships DO NOT qualify: Mark Twain, Brooks, Excellence, Black & Gold, Diversity, Suggs, Chancellors and Mizzou Scholars)
Informational sessions for the 2019 CASE Scholars Progam will be held in the spring semester on the following dates:
- Saturday, March 2nd, 2019
- Saturday, March 16th, 2019
- Saturday, April 13th, 2019
- Tuesday, April 16th, 2019 (Online @ 6:30pm) SIGN-UP HERE
- Saturday, April 20th, 2019 (Online @ 1:00pm) SIGN-UP HERE
Students may attend on any of these dates.
For more information or questions regarding the CASE Scholars program, please contact:
Phone: (573) 882-9156