Published on March 24, 2020
I understand we are facing unprecedented times surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic.
The Center for Academic Success & Excellence wants to thank everyone for their patience as we make the necessary adjustments to ensure the continued safety and support of our students.
Below, you will find updated information regarding CASE events, how to contact our staff, and resources available to students.
We will continue to closely monitor the situation and update this page as more information becomes available.
All the best,
Donell Young, JD, MA
Assistant Vice Chancellor for Student Engagement & Success
MU Division of Inclusion, Diversity & Equity
Director, Center for Academic Success & Excellence
Though the CASE office is closed for in-person visits, our staff is accessible via email.
- CASE Cohort Meetings have been cancelled for the Spring 2020 semester.
- PUMP Engagement Event cancelled for the Spring 2020 semester.
- Salute to Excellence Banquet, Spring 2020 has been cancelled. Options for graduates to receive their stoles are being explored.
- Summer Bridge April Informational Session has been cancelled. Currently no decision has been made for the state of the 2020 program, more updates to follow.
- MU Alert COVID-19 site
- IDE COVID-19 Updates
- Medical and Mental Health resources
- FREE COVID-19 Webcast: Supporting Student Mental Health 4/1/20
- FREE Hotspots for students without internet access
- Resources for instructors on accommodations for students with disabilities
- Digital Accessibility: Guides on how to make your content accessible and why you must do it.
- Zoom for audio and video conferencing
- VPN to Mizzou’s network
- UM System resources for instructors
- UM System resources for students